Ladder has worked with several educational institutes to both create a strong digital presence and also increase enrolment for their courses.
- Online Education is growing in popularity and educational companies which can offer an element of online education as part of their service offering will get an edge over those who don’t.
- 92% of students expect you to understand their individual needs and expectations. As an Education you need to personalize your marketing.
- Putting up some lectures online could help build credibility. Look at how Harvard University publishes some of their lectures on their YouTube channel.
- Show potential career paths to students. They badly need career guidance and the content you publish on career pathways is bound to get a ton of interest.
- Showing success stories of past students can help improve credibility for your educational institution.
- Webinars can be a great way for lead generation. Offering early bird offers for courses can help increase conversion.
Promoting World Class Nursing Education in Sri Lanka : Amrak Case Study
Amrak is the premier institution for Nursing and Healthcare education in Sri Lanka. They had introduced several new courses in partnership with international bodies and they wanted to provide this to the best Sri Lankan talent to make them highly competitive and earn high wages both within Sri Lanka and overseas.
Accelerating Sri Lanka’s Tertiary Education : Cambridge College of Business & Management
CCBM is a well reputed education industry in Sri Lanka offering both foundation and doctoral programs in several disciplines. Marketing education is one of their specialties and they are the largest study center in the world for CIM UK. They wanted to build a comprehensive website showcasing USPs of the brand while making it easy for students to not only find suitable courses for them and enroll in it.